Aloe Vera Avocado Handmade Soap - Chocoffee Soap
- Brand: Crafting with Beth
- Product Code: HMSCP12101608
- Availability: In Stock
Aloe Vera Avocado Soap with Coffee Beans and Cocoa Nibs
- This soap is given a name Chocoffee Soap as it contains freshly groud coffee and cocoa nibs.
- aloe vera avocado soap, palm free and vegan friendly
- with rich notes of bamboo, guaicwood and mountain foliage, to creamy tea notes, earthy hay and spicy nuances, all linger on a base of sweet tobacco leaf, rich tonka bean, warm amber, precious woods, musk and vanilla.
- all these scents rest beautifully in highly conditioning and nourishing skin loving oil with coffee beans and cocoa nibs.
Sodium Avocadate (Avocado Oil), Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil), Sodium Cocoa Butterate (Cocoa Butter), Sodium Mango Butterate (Mango Butter), Sodium Cocoate (Fractionated), Sodium Ricinoleate (Castor Oil), Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter), Parfum, Coffee Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Beans, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Kaolin Clay, Sodium Lactate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Nibs, Titanium Dioxide, Mica (CI77019, CI77492, CI77491, CI77891, CI77499), *Benzyl Benzoate, *Eugenol, *d-Limonene.
*naturally occurring in fragrance/essential oil
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY, not to used around the eyes, mucous membranes or on broken skin. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
This product was handcrafted in small batches, please excuse the odd shapes, and imperfection in the way it was cut. Though designs, colors, and swirls may differ from batch to batch, formulation are strictly accounted for. The net weight of the product is approximate 95g-110g, depending on the weight of the additive added to it.