Aloe Vera Avocado Handmade Soap with Silk - The Boy Prince
- Brand: Crafting with Beth
- Product Code: HMSCP12101605
- Availability: In Stock
Aloe Vera Avocado Soap with Silk and Poppy Seeds
- This soap is given a name The Boy Prince, inspired by a book "The Little Prince", written by a French author Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.
- This soap has notes of grapefruit, blood orange, citrus mandarin, lemon and lime in the heart of spicy nutmeg, cardamon, cinnamon and clove, in a base of cedarwood, sandalwood, tonka, vanilla and musk.
- All these scents rest beautifully in highly conditioning and nourishing skin loving oil.
WHAT IS IN THE SOAP
Sodium Avocadate (Avocado Oil), Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil), Sodium Cocoa Butterate (Cocoa Butter), Sodium Mango Butterate (Mango Butter), Sodium Cocoate (Fractionated), Sodium Ricinoleate (Castor Oil), Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter), Parfum, Silk Amino Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Kaolin Clay, Sodium Lactate, Papaver Orientale (Poppy) Seed, Mica (CI77019, CI77891, CI77491, CI77861, CI77288, CI77492, CI77742), *d-Limonene, *Coumarin, *Linalool, *Hydroxycitronellal, *Citral, *Eugenol, *Farnesol.
*naturally occurring in fragrance/essential oil
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY, not to used around the eyes, mucous membranes or on broken skin. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
This product was handcrafted in small batches, please excuse the odd shapes, and imperfection in the way it was cut. Though designs, colors, and swirls may differ from batch to batch, formulation are strictly accounted for. The net weight of the product is approximate 95g-110g, depending on the weight of the additive added to it.